eDT- Microsoft Certified Partner is originally the Microsoft Certified Technical Education Center of TD&T Hanoi Branch. It was setup and put into operation since September 1996.
With rapid development of new technologies, the IT market needs highly qualified certified professionals. eDT offers high quality training solutions in various fields of computer and information technology.
Our aim is to deliver highly qualified training courses meeting Microsoft standards for providing professional skills and knowledge for IT administrators and developers of business enterprises using Local Area Network (LAN) or Wide Area Network (WAN). Through our training programs, trainees can pursue Microsoft standard certifications such as Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA), Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE), Microsoft Certified Application Developer (MCAD), Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD), Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA)…
eDT also offers basic IT courses for end-users.
Why choose eDT ?
Long time experienced as Microsoft Certified Partner in Learning Solutions
Highly qualified training programs meeting demands of domestic and foreign enterprise and organizations.
Most Up-to-date Microsoft Technologies
Standard Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC) and labs
Customized training materials upon request
Public courses with reasonable prices
Private courses at eDT training center and/or customers' locations
Wide choices of software versions
Modern training facilities available for hire or private courses
Certified and experienced trainers
Flexible time schedule (full days, mornings only, afternoons only or weekends upon request).
Free coffee break with fruits or cakes.
Free support for course-related technical queries via phone, fax, email.
Original Certificate for Course Attendance from Microsoft for MOC courses.
· BackOffice and Networking: Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, SQL Server, Exchange Server, ForeFront…
· Development Tools: Microsoft.NET, ADO, ASP.NET...
· Desktop: Using Microsoft Windows XP, Office 2000/2003/2007…
· Project management: theories of project management and using Microsoft Project 2000/2003 to manage projects.
· Application Development: Analyzing and designing systems, developing and managing Projects, methodology for developing vertical business solution.
· Software Product Management: Analyse Business application requirements, establish development requirements (basics for tender offer), verify quality (product take-over process) and schedule deployment and maintenance plan.
eDT trainers are experienced IT professionals and most are certified: Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT), Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP), Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD)...
One of our greatest strength is trainer’s quality; along with training experiences, all our trainers directly participate in development, deployment and maintenance projects and gain very good experiences to bring the best benefits for trainees.
Each instructor is selected based on such qualities as experience, patience, flexibility and strong desire to teach. These qualities allow us to customize and deliver courses which makes learning useful, interesting, easy, and rewarding.
At present, eDT has three classrooms (two can accommodate maximum 16 trainees and the other can accommodate maximum 27 trainees) and computers with sufficient hardware configuration to serve Microsoft Official Curriculum Courses.
Besides eDT also meets room-rent demands of businesses and organisations who wish to organise short-term training programs in Hanoi.